Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Working With Manual

Dear friends,

Today I will tell you about the awesome gift my "baby girl" made me this month :) just a week or so ago :) She knows how I love Cupcake Factory and Shake & Bake so when I dropped by her office with my fiance I got a small and sweet adorable present from her (we are officially her mum and dad, btw ;) we love her very much, and as I told you guys before I have 2 ladies named Kasia <big Kasia and baby Kasia> that we treat as our children :) I know... we are freaky!).
I got this really sweet and organic M&M brownie bar (I am surely going to make some of these when I will have a home with a working oven!). I shared it with my awesome fiance and he agreed also that it was really tasty, and if you lasses/lads ever wish to buy such lovely sweet I really recommend it. And here is where you should go: ul. Juliana Dunajewskiego 2, 31-133 Kraków, Poland
"Milkshakes, smoothies, cakes and cookies. Its the first place in Krakow to combine a traditional milkshake bar with a cosy cafe, and in doing so we have created a venue that youd be hard-pressed not to find welcoming. Our menu changes often but always includes fresh pastries and shakes mixed to your request. Fruits and vegetables are supplied daily to our kitchen." So I say you guys should drop by and check it out ;)
***
Now also today I will tell you about me playing around with my camera and a friends lens... I am quite a novice when it comes to taking pictures without a bit of help from the camera side... I hate flash! I use it very rarely and I get allergies when I see how people use their cameras, abusing of the flash even when there is perfect light for the perfect picture... I love cameras since I was small and I was buying with my own pocket money the film rolls for the old cameras (yes, I know how to work with roll films but unfortunately I do not know how to expose them and get the final product...).
We have a dear family (both mine and my fiances, yes! me and my fiance = family :) ) friend that was kind enough to borrow me his spare lens from his camera. I was brave enough on the 3rd weekend this month to get it out of the house (of course, attach it to my lovely and dear Canon camera) and try to play with it a bit. The fall-like colours and warm soft light was really appealing and even though my hand was shaking and I was not prepared to go full manual on taking pictures I managed to get some shots of the leaves and the fruits of autumn that I really like and I wanted to share them with you - and of course get your opinion ;)
My personal fav picture of the fruits of the trees :)
So let me know what you think of my pictures and let me know if you have any tips and tricks related to that. In the meanwhile I will leave you with this cute streetart white rabbit... I think it is a rabbit... but I am not sure... My fiance is saying that he is a character in a cartoon but I cannot remember which one...
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. Albert Camus

Yours truly, with love :)
The Picture Lover LadyBug

No comments:

Post a Comment