Tuesday, March 17, 2015

58 812 total miles traveled I want more!

Dearest hearts,

I think that everyone who knows me is aware that I have many loves/passions/hobbies. One of those passions is travelling and making reviews of the places I have visited - from the hotels/hostels to the museums to the places where we eat. I believe that once you know a place and you like it or not, it is benefical to share the knowledge for the people that might want to try the same things that you did.
***
That is how in July 2008 I started my account on TripAdvisor - after one of my favourite summers of my life, in 2007, when I went to the United States for 4 months... It was Heaven and Hell at the same time, but I loved it there! I can say that I had my first real job there - as I went there with Work & Travel - and if I could have the job I had there - the one at Polo Ralph Lauren - here in Krakow... mmm I would love it! it was fitted to my studies and my personality. Alas! Let us focus on TripAdvisor! as I was just about to tell you all about its wonderful opportunities :)
December 2014 STATS on TripAdvisor
Every month TripAdvisor sends me stats of my reviews. I have about 25 reviews = Senior Contributor Badge of the TripAdvisor community :) With 6 restaurant reviews, 18 attractions reviews, reviews in 6 cities (but mainly in Poland) and 10 helpful votes. I am the first reviewer of the Sukienicce cafe :) They have calculated my total miles traveled and it summed to 58,812; that means 9% of the world travelled. That aint much, but it is more than some people dare to do... some people I know did not even exit their country! I have visited 41 cities in 15 countries! And through my whole year 2014, my 24 reviews have guided 19,319 travelers from around the world!
January 2015 STATS on TripAdvisor
I am constantly - since I started reviews for Poland, Krakow - in the top 2% of Krakow reviewers. My reviews are read on a monthly basis by over 1,300 users; and to tell you the truth, I am quite proud of that and I love what I am doing. I tried last year to focus more and more on presenting Krakow to my friends and to my friendly readers, and I hope each and everyone who reads this blog will get to visit Krakow at least once. If you are already in Krakow and/or planning a trip, you can always use the below links to more extensive reviews with my very own pictures of the places visited:
  • TRANSPORTATION/TRANSIT (or what to do when you dont wanna walk)
  • TO EAT & DRINK / HAVE FUN
  • TO VISIT / SEE / INTERACT / WALK ABOUT
Yours truly,
A LadyBug Addicted To Travels/Reviews/Blog/Photography (all combined, if possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment