Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Journal TGIF SPCF

Journal TGIF SPCF


THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY, SUNDAY PLEASE COME FAST

heheeeewwww

i just realised that its harder for me to write when im gleeful and easier when gloomy...so, was i always gloomy all the time back then? phfuaaaa

went to kk lest week during raya for new spectacles!
dazzling shiny new 3rd and 4th eyes for the both of us!

still find the prescription is a little high for me eyes at the moment. been having a rough time getting used to it. been also having a struggling time managing time to do this and that. always feeling tired all the time. i should include exercising in my schedule, man!

Problem: my chilli plantations is slow and in an unhealthy growth right now
Solution:  must find time to manage my crops during working time

Problem: havent been properly spending time on preparing materials before tuition sessions
Solution: MUST start the day at work preparing materials first

Problem: been sick, weak, and tired all the time
Solution: workout at least 3 days a week......... >.<

Problemo: like to eat a lot
solution: dont change xD

nonsense post of the day before i start preparing my tuition materials. wish me luck because its so hard to start! SPCF!!!!!
adios amigos
-MR


go to link download

No comments:

Post a Comment